Marilyn & the G Strings, 'wine drinkers with a ukulele problem' are actively looking for a new solo instrumentalist band member and are accepting auditions now!
We are seeking the following qualities:
- Able to rip through those blazing solo instrumental parts preferably on ukulele but guitar, fiddle, cello or bagpipes for that matter will work!
- Can sing, harmonize and warble with a decent voice.
- Playing the ukulele is not a must however, it sure couldn't
hurt! We can even teach ya!
It only has 4 strings.
- If you already play the guitar it's a "slam dunk"! Same fingering... just 2 less strings. How easy is that? Did we say "slam dunk!?"
- Have a good sense of rhythm. You do not have to be Catholic. ;)
- Likes to have fun!
- Doesn't mind performing to both large and small screaming adoring crowds.
- Most of all.....likes to have FUN! Drinking wine is optional...
Does this sound like you? Do you think you 'gots' what it takes to be a G String? If so... we want to hear from ya. Drop us an EMAIL or boogie on over to our Contact Page, fill out the form and drop us a line. We promise to get back in touch with you just as soon as possible.